Adult Open HockeyTue-Thu-Fri 12:30-2:00 PM
- Join the Oceanside Open Hockey Group on Facebook for latest updates
- $14 per player or pre-pay for 10 sessions for $120
- Must be at least 18 years of age to participate – NO EXCEPTIONS – ID required
- Full equipment required, including HECC-approved helmet (facemasks/ visors/ mouthguards optional but highly recommended)
- NO Gretzky Jofa helmets allowed
- 26 skaters and 3 goalies MAX
- Be considerate of others- share the ice and take short shifts
- Skate hard. Pass the puck. Have fun. Get a great workout (easier when you backcheck)
- Go to SCHEDULE page to check for Open Hockey cancellations due to holidays or youth hockey tournaments.
- Bring a black and white jersey! Don’t be that guy rockin’ the gray or yellow jersey.
- NOT a USA Hockey sanctioned activity. Play at your own risk
- Goalies earn $10 cash (must stay until end of skate)
- Collect in office after skate
- Goalie spots are by reservation. Reserve your spot by emailing Adam Mims or post to the FB group or call (480) 941-0944 x.11. Maximum of 3 goalies per skate.
- Only goalies can reserve their spot – players are first come, first play
- Goalies are subject to losing their spot if they arrive after 12:15 pm. At 12:15 any waiting walk-up goalie will take the reserved spot.